At Toyota Material Handling, we place an important emphasis on expert service to keep your forklift working and your servicing costs as low as possible. No matter what forklift brand you use, our factory trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment to ensure a fast and accurate diagnosis, helping to save you time and money.
Our commitment to total customer satisfaction extends nationwide, thanks to one of the finest branch networks in Australia; we have major outlets for material handling sales located throughout every state in Australia, with a strong sub-agent network to assist with all forklift servicing requirements. It's all part of our Toyota Service Advantage, and just another reason why a Toyota Material Handling forklift service is genuinely better for your forklift and your pocket.
Toyota Material Handling Forklift Service Solutions:
- Nationwide service team with over 300+ mobile service vans
- State-of-the-art service workshops in each major location
- 24,500+ units under service
- 450+ technicians and parts staff
- Satellite Service network
- 24/7 response
The benefits of a Toyota Material Handling service include:
- Our technical expertise means a fast and accurate diagnosis
- Superior product knowledge from working on Toyota Material Handling products day in and day out
- A Toyota Material Handling Technician knows what to look for to prevent potential problems
- We use the latest specialist Toyota Material Handling diagnostic equipment
- Knowledge and comprehensive understanding of all required warranty repairs
- Specialised factory training backed by the biggest forklift company in the world